As a specialist insurance brokerage that focuses on insuring Consulting firms and an expert on the insurance risks associated with the Oil & Gas industry, KBI partners with our clients to customise insurance programs that fit the specific operations of each contractor and/or consultant.
What Coverages are Available?
We consider each client’s operations, activities, size and contractual requirements to arrange specialised coverage that make sense for your company. See below for a brief snapshot of the coverages available to Oil & Gas Contractors and/or Consultants:
This cover protects against claims made for property damage and personal injury to third parties caused by your negligent acts.
The Public Liability insurance offered can extend to cover sudden & accidental pollutants that cause bodily injury or property damage to a third party.
This cover protects against claims that are caused by your professional advice which may give rise to a financial loss.
Directors’ and Officers’ / Management Liability
This cover is designed to protect the directors, officers, managers and employees against legal action from shareholders, employees, regulators, creditors, competitors, liquidators and others.
Annual combined Business & Leisure coverage while travelling around Australia or Overseas – includes coverage for medical expenses and baggage/contents.
This coverage is mandatory where you have hired employees, but could be beneficial for operations with Sub-Contractors and/or Working Directors.
Personal Accident & Sickness
Assists in the financial loss resulting from permanent disability or death caused by accidental injury, or temporary disablement due to an accident, injury or sickness
Kidnap & Ransom
Protection and assistance in the case of kidnap, ransom, extortion, and detention, while operating both overseas and locally.
Cyber insurance can be customised to offer cover for cyber event response costs, business interruption, digital asset replacement, breach costs, cyber extortion/threat, e-theft and third-party liability from a privacy or cyber breach.
Oil & Gas Contractors/Consultants – Program Details
- Designed for both onshore and offshore Contractors/Consultants.
- Best suited for Contractors/Consultants with activities that have less than 20% manual work.
- Coverage can be extended to cover worldwide operations.
- Cover can include a high threshold of USA revenue/operations.
What are the key benefits to working with KBI?
- We understand the risks involved in the Oil & Gas industry and customise our insurance offerings to protect against these risks and comply with the industry regulatory requirements
- We have built relationships with specialised insurers that focus on the Oil & Gas sector and provide customised coverage to suit the specific needs of each contractor/consultant
- We are specialists in Professional Indemnity and managing the claims and notification processes
- We provide complete insurance risk profiles customised to each client, outlining which risks are transferred and which risks are self-insured
- We provide coverage, limit and excess analysis to assist clients in understanding their insurance policies and help in making informed decisions to protect their business
- We help clients make an informed decision by answering the following questions:
- What’s covered?
- What’s excluded?
- What limit should we buy?
- When do we report changes, claims, circumstances, etc.?
Why should I contact KBI?
At KBI we have leveraged our networks, strong relationships, and our insurance/risk management knowledge of the oil & gas industry to customise insurance solutions that benefit Oil & Gas Contractors/Consultants.
With a team that has experience insuring oil & gas and mining companies throughout North America and Australia, we provide expert advice to make the insurance process seamless and help our clients better understand their insurance program – helping them make an informed decision.