Whether your company is Private or Public, or at the stage of exploration, development or production, it is important to protect your assets and key people. We work with our clients to understand their specific needs and develop a comprehensive insurance programme that best suits their requirements.
What types of insurance are available for Mining Companies?
- Construction All Risks or Contract Works
- Machinery Breakdown
- Commercial Automobile
- Marine & Transit
- Corporate Travel
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Expatriate & Inpatriate Medical
- Trade Credit
- Political Risks
- Environmental & Pollution Liability
- Key Person
Key Areas of Value Add Services
- International insurance placement & compliance
- Contractual reviews for insurance compliance
- Early warning to clients on regulatory & legislative changes
- Loss Control Engineering (sub-contracted)
- Program & certificate management
- Client advocacy during claims process
- Limit & Coverage Analysis
Why should I contact KBI?
The KBI team has experience insuring over 100 mining companies headquartered in Australian and North America. We have insured companies of all sizes, from large multinational producers to small private exploration firms.
We have unique experience in understanding the insurance requirements in both Australasia and North America and work closely with you to understand your individual requirements. We pride ourselves on helping our clients make an informed decision at each part of the process – whether that is budgeting, insurability, placement, risk management controls and claims management.